Wednesday, January 24, 2007

"Fortune Favors the BALD!"

Perhaps the coolest thing ever happened this morning. One of my three readers sent me their rendering of the new fuBarrio mint coin. Now, with this little bit of homework out of the way, I can turn my attention to other pressing matters...like securing our abandoned oil rig, complete with .60 calibre, machine-gun turret and 30 year twinkie supply to wait out any "unintended consequences" of a complete thermonuclear holocaust.....like a disruption in the Hostess snack cakes supply chain!
Some of you may have noticed that this is only the "front".....We've run into some difficulty with cameras breaking while trying to get a picture of fuBarrio's backside that we can forward to the artist for a rendering.

Golden Lotus has kindly attributed this to "lax manufacturing standards". One photographer suggested just putting fuBarrio's *face* on the backside of the coin would work just as well. Anyways....I'm not sure, but I think he was trying to be a smart&ss.

ciao for now,
fuBarrio

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought that was your mug on the front side?

Oh I noticed you have some adverts for chile...very nice. Speaking of Chile, after my dad read your chile adventure i told him that chile has the highest per capita income in SA, he replied, "the wealth probably gets redistributed from hotel phone calls among the people."

Cheers,
Copperhead