Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fotos of Montevideo






Ok. Golden Lotus is feeling a bit under the weather lately. I don't have too long to write, but I wanted to post some of the snap-shots we took in Montevideo.

I'll put some more "color" on these photos later, but for now, keep in mind that I wasn't really doing a good job of "chronicaling" things here because I was running out of space. The camera became my digital "notepad" and a lot of the shots are of "for rent" signs with phone numbers on them

In short, until I have more time to put some color on the photos, the sidewalk is outside our home. The animals, for the most part are from the fair, the trashed buildings are mostly in Ciudad vieja -- the side u usually don't get to see. and, the horse drawn garbage collection cart is in ciudad vieja or "centro" but you could see these anywhere in town.

No comments: