Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Oops...I promised some pictures

I tried to get a good pic or two of the lightening/thunder and downpour, but I didn't want to go out in it to get it! :) I wasn't *that* committed.

So, I pulled these shots out of the "archives" -- some pics of days with better weather here. The first, is a large park that was adjacent a large "free market" that runs every Saturday near our home....lots marginal quality clothing, but they do have some pretty high quality leather goods, and really nice fruit and veggie markets that run alongside.
The second pic is of some school kids at a public square in "ciudad vieja"(old town)....the third pic is also "ciudad vieja" -- i think that is a male prostitute there on the left-hand side of the pic....but i'm not sure. he looks like everyone else on the street!

No comments: