Sunday, October 29, 2006

"CIrcuses" - fuBarrio style....

When I first saw "Bowling for Columbine" it really resonated with me. It said a lot of things....while I didn't agree with all of them, the underlying message of the movie (my takeaway, at least) was "don't live in fear".

The movie was able to encapsulate and communicate some things that had been bothering me about the US for quite some time but had been unable to succintly articulate.

The link below is to a documentary -- online -- that will never get the play of a Michael Moore documentary, but nonetheless has resonated with me in a powerful way.

The first half is about the IRS. The second half is about the Fed. I know, boring subjects, huh? But this guy does a great job of making it entertaining and thought provoking -- to say the least.

Will you watch it? Or will u find something else to fill your time? Will and Grace reruns are on tonight after all. :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198

Anyone with the fortitude to sit through the documentary, fwd me some comments.

ciao for now,
fB

No comments: