Thursday, April 18, 2013

Undead Dogs Die in The Sun

As a reader reminded me, that's a line from I AM LEGEND...

That said, as an undead dog, and not wanting to die, I decided to move to where the sun don't shine.  No, it's not up your bunghole, but that wouldn't be a terrible guess.

Yeah, I know, it's been 3 years since I posted anything to this blog, and one might think that it was because I don't love you, dear readers (both of you).

Alas, that is not the reason...some crazy wordpress plugin got awry and fubar'ed my server bringing my main sites to their knees....oh the humanity.

Since the blogging was always just a casual pass-time, more than anything meaningful or commercially viable, I back burnered it.  That, plus I have no cotton picking idea how to get the viral fungus that has infected my bluehost server account.

So, here I am, three years later bringing my oldschool blogger blog back to life to share my thoughts with the world once again

From a place where the "sun don't shine"

No comments: